Linggo, Hulyo 17, 2011

mY life w/ internet

Internet is not so far easy and also not so far difficult and its all about learning it and how you use ether in good or bad things.And as of now i know a little background in internet i know where it come from ,why they made it and also who are the first made it.Also i know it have many in business and also in life or anything that can help us to live easy in life w/ the internet in our community and also i learn it have many uses not for just a entertainment,games but also in business thing they use it to make a secure for their money important files and anything else.But for now i use internet as one of my best friend it can make me laugh when I'm sad it can connect people also like my friends and sister outside the Philippines when times i missed them internet has there always to help me how to connect them like nowadays its so easy for use to connect other people who are not beside of us because  internet now can use in our cellphone so we can use it every where we are at anytime we want.And also  wen times i was down it have many thoughts in life that can touch our heart and can  comfort me and make me alive again.And also in my in my studies it can help me for my research.And also my pastime when my friend are so much busy and don't much have time to hangout w/ me.But other people like a people whose life is business they use internet as they business partner.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento